Angel Fair Crafter Registration Form
United Riverside Congregational Church 290 Water Street Lawrence MA 01841
Fall Craft Fair – November 11, 2017
Registration Deadline – October 31, 2017
Full Refunds will be given on cancellations prior to October 11, 2017. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS AFTER OCTOBER 11, 2017
Business Name if Applicable _________________________________________
State / Province / Region __________________________________________
Postal / Zip Code _________________________________________________
Phone Number – __________________________________________________
Can we text you? Yes _____ No _____
Email Address – __________________________________________________
Spaces are $30
Types of Items You’ll Be Selling. Please clarify if you are a representative for Mary Kay, Scentsy, Thirty-One, Pampered Chef, etc. and if you will be having these products for sale in any way. Only ONE Representative for each company is allowed. NOTE: NO FOOD OR BAKED ITEMS ALLOWED ________________________________________________________
Are your items handmade? ________________
Please let us know of any special needs: _________________________________________
If you want to be next to someone in particular in the craft fair, please indicate that here. Please include their full name. ______________________________________________________
Will you have tall backdrops/fencing/shelving? _________________________________
How did you hear about this craft fair? __________________________________________
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
By signing this form, you understand that United Riverside Congregational Church is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or any kind of damage that may occur to your property during the craft fair at set up (November 11, 2017) through the craft fair sale (November 11, 2017).
This info will be included in your confirmation email.
– $30 per space.
– Payable to United Riverside Congregational Church, due upon registration.
– Indoor vendors may set up Friday night, November 10, 2017 from 6:30pm-8:00pm.
– Vendors may set up at 7:00 – 8:30 am Saturday morning, November 11, 2017.
– Craft Fair hours are 9:00 am-3:00 pm November 11, 2017. All crafters must be packed up and have vacated the building by 5:30pm.
– NO Smoking or Alcohol allowed on the premises.
– Each craft booth is the responsibility of the crafter and must be manned at all times by the registered crafter or someone in his or her party.
– FULL REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN ON CANCELLATIONS PRIOR TO OCTOBER 11, 2017. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS AFTER OCTOBER 11, 2017.
After unloading, please park on the street or grassy area along driveway to allow for adequate parking in the rear for shoppers.
If for some reason I am unable to attend, even if it’s the day of the show, I will call and let someone know. (We don’t want empty booth spaces!) Call Sandie at 978-686-5542 and leave a message.
I understand the above stated rules and agree to abide by them while participating in the Fall Craft Fair at United Riverside Congregational Church on November 11, 2017. I understand that I bear sole responsibility for the crafts that I have brought and anything left on the premises will become the sole property of United Riverside Congregational Church.